-->

GREEN LIGHTS AND FORMAL PINK DRESSES

formal pink dresses formal pink dresses
All photos taken by me.


Since the beginning of Summer I’ve been obssessed with finding the perfect dress. They’re so comfortable that it’s practically the only thing I wear in Summer. Scrolling through many web pages I finally discovered Rosegal and instantly fell in love with their formal pink dresses.

Something I always do when I find new interesting shops is creating a wishlist, that helps me to decide what I’m really going to wear and what I truly need to buy. So inspired by one of my past photoshoots (as you can see above) I decided to go ahead and make my Rosegal wishlist:


  1. TWO PIECE DRESS 
Of course a two-piece dress is at the top of my wishlist. I’ve never had anything like this before, and I really like the fabric colors as well, so I think it would be really interesting to try something different sometimes.
  1. FLORAL BEACH SUMMER DRESS
As I’ve said before, Summer dresses are my thing. And if you scroll through all my photography, you’ll notice how much I love nature and flowers, so that’s why this dress is another one of my favorites.
  1. FLOWER WRAP DRESS
Flowers again. And what’s better than a really flowy and comfortable dress for Summer? I’m pretty sure I would wear this non-stop.

These are my three favorites for the moment, but no doubt this list is going to increase, because I’ve already found new things I want to add. Are you a “wishlist person”? If so, I really recommend you to go check out their webpage, it’s full of really cool things. You can click to this banner that will redirect you to their amazing webpage!


You want some new clothes, why not taking a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!


*This is a sponsored post.



Post a Comment

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.