-->

PRETTY IN PINK: STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE

I've never been on a diet, and I'm probably never gonna be.
It's just hate putting myself restriccions if I want to eat something, I'd rather workout instead of not eating. This doesn't mean I eat McDonald's 24/7 (Sorry, I hate McDonald's), but that I prefer to feed myself with healthy food and have the possibility to eat some chocolate if I feel like doing it at a certain moment. However, sometimes the word "healthy" can be a bit tricky. It's not all about greens and things that smell bad and taste worse. Sometimes healthy can also mean sweet and delicious, and this is one of these cases. 
I prepared a really easy homemade strawberry smoothie that I swear tastes as good as it looks. All you're going to need is:

- A bunch of strawberries
- Milk
- Honey

Squash the strawerries, mix it all together and enjoy!

strawberry1

Nunca he hecho dieta, y posiblemente nunca la voy a hacer.
Odio ponerme restricciones a mi misma si quiero comer algo y prefiero hacer deporte antes que no comer. Esto no significa que como McDonald's 24/7, sino que considero mejor alimentarme con comida sana y tener la posibilidad de comer chocolate si me apetece en algún momento. De todas formas la palabra "saludable" puede confundir. No son todo verduras y cosas que huelen mal y saben aun peor. Algunas veces saludable también puede significar dulce y delicioso, y este es uno de los casos.
Intenté preparar un smoothie de fresa casero y os juro que el gusto es tan bonito como su aspecto. Todo lo que necesitáis es:

- Fresas
- Leche
- Miel

Triturad las fresas, mezcladlo todo junto y a disfrutar!

strawberry1-2strawberry





2 comments

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.