-->

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF RAINY DAYS

For most people, rainy days are known as those days when you stay at home doing nothing or watching a movie with a big blanket and your pajama pants on. I like this version of rainy days, but sometimes it can turn to be a bit boring. The weather has been a bit grey lately here where I live, but it didn't stop me from have a good time anyway (and a really cold one). I decided to focus rainy day on a positive way and take some advantage of them. 

DSC_0739 copia 2 DSC_0752 DSC_0755 DSC_0761 DSC_0741
 Me, my sister and a friend went to a small village near our town to take some pics and just spend the afternoon there. It was raining all the time even though you can see it in the photos, and I swear it was sooo cold. The plan was to get in the water, but as you can see, it was literally impossible, the waves were bigger than we expected. However, I had a really great time just watching the landscape, and I could enjoy a really good hot water bath when I got back home, which was one of the best parts of the day. 

By the way, I have just started a facebook page for the blog, and you can follow it here if you want to know what I post whenever I post it more quickly. I would love it if you did this! :)


xx

Claudia


4 comments

  1. Love this post, I definitely need to start taking advantage of rainy days!

    girl in albion | uk fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind rainy weather when I'm inside tucked up but these photos are gorgeous babe.
    MUCH LOVE KAREN
    (STYLESMORGASBORD) [BLOGLOVIN])

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice!
    Hoy en el blog te enseño un collar precioso, y me gustaría que interactuaramos un poquito y me dijeras qué opinas de las colaboraciones y cómo y cuándo crees que deberían realizarse porque hay mucha polémica sobre el tema!
    Besos desde:
    CAT - Blog de MODA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great place!
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.