-->

STILL SUMMER?

DSC_0795
WEARING>> sunglasses: Pull&Bear, blouse: Stradivarius, shorts: Philpark, sandals: Zara

Obviously, it's still summer. Then, why am I asking this ridiculous question, you may think... Well, the thing is that just a few hours after taking these photos, it started raining A LOT. I used to love those days when you just had to stay at home watching a movie because it was raining hard as hell and you could only see lighting through the window while listening the thunder outside. All changed when I started to get more active, I didn't like rainy days anymore, I just wanted to have fun outside and go running. 

What else can I say? Now I'm pretty sure I hate rain, and I can get in a really angry mood when the sky starts being grey. Anyways, I'll keep doing that movie thing while editing photos for ma blog because this is something that I know I will always enjoy. :)

What do you think guys? Do you like rainy days?

DSC_0792 DSC_0794 DSC_0786 DSC_0787


2 comments

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.