-->

SUMMERTIME VIBES

I am so excited about this post, even I don't know what to say. I think it's because this time I have really cool stuff to show you. Yesterday I went with my sister to a small village near my town and we got to took some photos and film a whole lookbook video. Ain't it cool?

I had so much fun and I really enjoyed that chocolate ice cream... So I can say it was totally worth it to change me whole outfit twice in some bars' bathrooms. You know, bloggers life...

DSC_0412 DSC_0413 521 DSC_0420 DSC_0424 DSC_0428 DSC_0415
WEARING>> top and sunnies: Pull&Bear, skirt: H&M, sandals: Zara

And here it is, the cool video we filmed, which is uploaded in my Youtube channel. I will show you the photos of the other outfits that appear in it soon on the blog, enjoy and stay around here!


xx

Claudia


1 comment

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.