-->

NATURE

Today I wanted to talk you about some interesting topic, but since I woke up just a minutes ago I feel like this isn't going to be possible. Trust me, I really enjoy blogging and that is why I do it, obviously, but sometimes you just want to talk about you and how your life is going. So here is the point, yet it's still summer, I have lots of homework to do before high school starts again and that makes me 1. a bit depressed because summer is ending and 2. stressed because I won't have enough time. Anyways, I'll love me some Tumblr anyways because my inspiration is and will be always a priority. 

DSC_0713 DSC_0700 DSC_0711 DSC_0706 DSC_0699 DSC_0684
WEARING>> hat and boots: Stradivarius, dress: H&M, necklace: Primark

xx

Claudia


2 comments

  1. Bummer that school is starting soon. Hope you enjoy the rest of your break! Love this look :)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog :)

      Delete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.