-->

BLACK ADDITION

I think it's time for me to show you my just-arrived and lovely new best friends. They are these cute black booties and I wanted to share them with you because I'm so happy I finally found ones. Well, let's say I finally found an affordable ones. 
The internet is full of booties like these ones ready to be purchased, but let's face it, I would have to save money for months if I wanted to buy a pair of Jeffrey Campbell, and that is pretty difficult with my my Summer job salary, which, at the same time, has to be invested in something more productive like my studies.
So, after all, and forgetting my Jeffrey Campbell shoes dream, I decided to buy this cheaper ones at Stradivarius, and I love them!

DSC_0547 copia DSC_0548 copia DSC_0541 copia

xx

Claudia


Post a Comment

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.