-->

SUMMER IS COMING

Yes, I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones, but that is something you can tell by scrolling through my Twitter page. Anyways, if you haven't done it yet, here's a prove. Summer is coming, wait what? Wasn't it suposed to be Winter?

And the answer is yes one more time, but unluckily we're not in Westeros (even that would be sooo cool) and seasons change 4 times a year. So that means it's been a year since the last Summer and it's time to show you my stuff for the upcoming one. I have to say I had a lot of fun filming this video (which is so strange because I was alone in my room, talking in front of a camera) and I hope you enjoy it too :)

page_editado-1



xx

Claudia

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube

1 comment

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.