-->

SHOPPING AROUND

DSC_1873


This is what I like to call an artsy video. I just went shopping yesterday, so I thought it would be fun to film all my complete day to show you how my shopping days look like. I think this is pretty interesting and one of that kind of things I would like to see from my favourite youtubers and bloggers, so that is why I wanted to make it. I hope you like the idea and the video, tell me what do you think in the comments :)

Esto es a lo que me gusta llamar un vídeo artístico. Ayer fui de compras, así que pensé que sería divertido grabar todo mi día completo para mostraros como son mis días de compras. Creo que es bastante interesante, y también una de esas cosas que me gustaría ver de mis bloggers y youtubers favoritas, así que por eso decidí hacerlo. Espero que os guste la idea y el vídeo, podéis decirme lo que pensáis en los comentarios :)


1 comment

  1. Nice!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.