-->

NEW YEAR, NEW HAIR

First of all... happy 2015! :)

We all know what the quote says: new year, new life. But let's be honest, it's just probably a very small part of the world's population the one who accomplishes it. It's all excitement and purposes before eating the grapes, but when the 12 chimes turn out it all stills the same. Same people, same place, same life.

Anyways, for those who are like me and love changes, new beginnings also mean a new opportunity to improve those things we know we can do better. This time my hair was one of them, and in my opinion a little makeover is a way to feel refreshed and new and ameliorate the way we see ourselves on the outside but also on the inside. Perfect to start the new year with a dose of positivity and good feelings.



15 comments

  1. Me encanta tu pelo, te queda muy bien y las ondas me encantan ♥

    http://californiamadness.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post girl! Your blog looks great. Would you like to follow each other? :)

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :)
    It looks so nice on you :)
    I'm gonna follow you now ! Would be so great if you follwed back!
    Wish ua nice evening!

    Johanna

    efilelahni.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And also thank you for following :)

      Delete
  4. Love how you wear yur hair! Want to follow each other on GFC & bloglovin?
    Let me know!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy 2015, gorgeous hair. this look also looks very gorgeous on you :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool hair!
    http://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love your new hair, Claudia! I think it's great that you chased after a new look this new year. Doesn't it feel refreshing to have shorter hair? Anyway, thanks for the nice read! Stay gorgeous! :)

    Sadie Montgomery @ Hoshall's Folsom

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.