-->

BOYFRIEND

No, I'm not going to talk about boys. I'm not a melodramatic basic bitch and those are not the things I like to talk about. 

Anyways, I like talking about clothes, and about jeans. So it's time for me to introduce you my new friends. Yup, boyfriend jeans!

I spent a lot of time thinking about if I should get a pair of boyfriend jeans or not. Maybe they weren't much girly and too strange to wear on a town where practically everyone wears the same. But I was tired of wearing always the same, and as I tend to say: different things are the most special ones! That's is why I decided to finally get ones, and stop caring about what others may say. Because there will be always someone who criticizes you or simply doesn't like what you wear, but that should't stop you from being who you really are.

 WEARING>> sweater, jacket, and jeans: Pull&Bear | shoes: Bershka | necklace: Primark

 I also made a video about this outfit, so make sure to check it out if you want to see more :)





Post a Comment

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.