-->

WINTER ESSENTIALS

Every season has its own essentials. As in summer cold drinks are a must,there are many things we must keep with us on winter days. Let me show you the most important ones:

1. CANDLES

To get into the holidays/winter atmosphere the best thing you can do is decorating your bedroom or the place you spend most of the time in. I like doing it by putting some candles on the tables and racks and another kind of decoration in gold and silver colors. You can also use led lights, which will also give a Christmassy touch.

2. THE PERFECT NAIL POLISH

It's important to keep your hands warm and protected from the cold, but it doesn't mean you can't wear your nails stylish as well. To go with the winter essence I like to use dark colors like grey, black and dark red, but white is also a good option to match the season.

3. LIP BALM

As well as keeping your hands protected, it is also important to maintain your lips hydrated so they don't get dry with the cold during these days. My favourite type of lip balm is baby lips, they're so good and look cute too.

4. A GOOD BOOK

One of the things I mostly like to do on my winter free time is probably reading. Because who doesn't like to enjoy a good book while taking a cup of hot chocolate on the other hand? Reading helps me keeping relaxed and also makes me have a really good time.

5. CUTE JEWELRY

I don't know why but I just think winter is the most perfect time to wear gold and silver jewelry, and every piece with some diamonds on it. They match perfectly the spirit of the holidays, and also look so cute with a total white or black outfit. This little necklace is from Chicwish.

6 comments

  1. Love it, great post!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you!! A good book on Sundays!!!!!

    moda.otiummadrid.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el post,es super dulce!
    Muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog,te espero por mi nuevo post,mil besos y felices fiestas!
    http://patriciasanchezstylestreet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.