-->

BACK TO PARIS

It all started when I opened that box filled with all the photos I took when in my trip to Paris. I automatically fell in a feeling of melancholy and got caught in a "parisian mood". So I googled "parisian style inspiration" and started searching for everything that was related to that topic.
After some Tumblr and Instagram stalking, I realized nothing could make me feel as if I was back to Paris, but at least I could dress like it...

 shirt: Springfield, sweater: Stradivarius, jeans: Pull&Bear (cutted out by myself), boots: local store, hat: ebay.


6 comments

  1. We all have that Paris homesickness in us - I haven't even been there but I want to come back (?) so baaaaad! I love this outfit - I'd definitely wear a similar one! The hat and ripped jeans (I can't believe you cut it yourself! It looks amazing, good job) took it to another level. You are very pretty, and your dog is adorable. I also love the backdrop you shot in. xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you're adorable too!

      Delete
  2. Marvelous look, girl. Love the complete outfit, perfect. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.