-->

WHAT TO (NOT) WEAR TO THE BEACH

(dress: Pull & Bear)

Ok, I know what some of you will be thinking right now: wtf is she wearing to the beach?

Let me explain, there's a funny story for that.

What do you wear when you go to a...call it family meal in a house which is next to the beach? Obviously, as every fashionista should think, your best clothes.

No. Worst decision ever.

Let me give you a really good tip (own experience): if you're ever in a situation similar to mine, pick up those clothes of your closet you'll don't mine if they even get burned. Because who knows...maybe you fall in the water trying to pose for a photo (which basically means jumping around there), or maybe, and just maybe,
you sit your ass on a moss filled rock.

After all, at least I wore cute clothes...





4 comments

  1. Cute outfit! I just wanted to tell you that I found your blog after seeing your signature in another blog's comment section. It's cool that you want to live in LA. I'm from LA!

    Joy // Crystallists

    ReplyDelete
  2. Las fotos son preciosas, pareces una sirenita entre las rocas del mar.
    Me encanta tu estilo.
    Me quedo por aqui como seguidora así que nos leemos prontito.
    Un beso gigante desde:
    www.blondesurrender.blogpsot.com
    Te espero:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regardless of what happened... Great outfit!! :) xx

    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.