-->

FIRST FALL VIBES

When rain starts falling down you know it is almost here. That magical moment of the year which mixes cold nights, warm clothes and lots of hot drinks, and also includes that Halloween essence in the air, those cute good-smelling candles and brown leaves falling everywhere.

Yes, I'm sure you all know what I am talking about: FALL. And I'm sure you also have noticed that it is my favourite season.

Fall means sweater weather, and we all know that wearing warm and cozy big sweaters is the best thing ever. They make you feel so comfy that you would never take them off. Just think about those mornings lying on your bed, with a blanket and some good music, hearing the rain and the wind outside. That's what Fall is.

Also, it is amazing how this is the only season where you can go in a total black look everyday without looking like a serial killer. (I'm just kidding here, I wear total black looks the whole year). 

So, to honour the most perfect season -and my love for it- the most perfect way, I've decided to pick up from my closet the clothes that mostly say "Fall",and I've put it all together creating this outfit for the first day of Fall:
(dress: H&M, jacket: Pull & Bear, boots: Marypaz)



4 comments

  1. Awesome outfit!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. que guapísima! me encanta!! un beso

    http://mar-macias.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/t-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is perfectly 80's! I love it! I hope you are Autumn ready!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I just came across your blog, it's awesome! I want to live in LA too... doesn't everybody? Can't wait to read more!
    xx Megan
    www.TunesAndTunics.com

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.