-->

AS IF YOU WERE THERE

As the New York Fashion Week goes by, my hope to be there goes away with it.

Let me explain. As I sit here in the front of my computer trying to figure out how to write everything that comes to my mind with sense, someone is sitting at the front row of the Coach runway, or tweeting about the fabulous the Tommy Hilfiger collection (or how Kendall Jenner was almost naked), or uploading a photo to Instagram that I'll see 2 seconds after (because I'm addicted to Instagram no joke) and which will make me think again of how miserable my life is for not being there.

But hey! Stop torturing yourself.

The thing is that for me and all those who are in the same situation, someday and somewhere in a not-so-past past someone had the (really) great idea of creating the Internet, and you know what that means... Oh yes, Vogue online.

Maybe you're not in the NYFW but you can feel as if you were there plus you can see the details better. Then get inspired and create the perfect outfit that will make you feel like the front rower of a Valentino show. Here's mine:

 (hat: ebay, shirt: Pull&Bear, skirt: Zara, shoes: Zara, bag: Stradivarius, sunglasses: Bijou Brigitte)


2 comments

  1. This ensemble is so cute! Hopefully you can wear it NYFW sometime. :)

    xo, Isabelle

    http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I looove your blog! ^^

      Delete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.