-->

KEEPING THE CLASSY

I don’t know about you but when I think about 40s women and fashion the first thing that comes to my mind are high waisted midi skirts and shirts. But above all, shirts. 

Shirts are comfy and sometimes can make you look a little more classy if you chose the correct one. That’s why I decided to pick up this blue simple shirt to pair it with a shorts and create a different combination of “old and new”. Wearing a pair of black leather shorts, the shirt made its best giving the look a more "vintage" touch but also keeping the usual shape.
Did you think that 40s-look-like shirts and leather couldn’t go hand in hand? Well maybe you were wrong.
 (shirt: Pull & Bear, shorts: philpark, sandals: Zara)
A pony tail on my head, the shirt sleeves rolled up to my elbows and the sunglasses I stole from a friend (worn in 2 pictures). Anyone could say that I also looked like the nerd girl in class…
well probably I am.

Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.23 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.15 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.28 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.34 PM

8 comments

  1. Me encanta el outfit, sobretodo los shorts:)
    Te sigo, te dejo mi blog por si te quieres pasar: http://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com.es/
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonitas fotos y buen look.

    Besos,
    http://sweetdreamofarosefashionblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a crush on your pair of shoes! ^_^

    ♡, Jamie of Spotlight on Jamie

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.