Everyone can be a blogger. But can you be a good blogger?
It may sound a little weird, but when I first made this question to myself I couldn't find the answer in my head. It took me a little to realize that I've never asked
this to me before, because after blogging for 2 years I did never stop thinking. In some way I just "went for it".
But don't worry. You're probably a new girl/boy in the blogosphere and you want to do things the right way. Here's how:
1. The main rule in the blogging world: BE YOURSELF. You may find other blogs that you'll like, but it's important to not try to be like them and stay true to who you
are. Keep in mind to always follow your style, because you know what SHE said: "fashion changes, but your style endures".
2. Be original. Try new things in the way you blog and also in the way you create your outfits. Offer something different and people will get more interested. You know,
different things are the special ones.
3. Keep yourself inspired. Sometimes a good inspiration also means a more original content. And you can find it basically everywhere! In books, movies, Tumblr pages,
TV shows, other blogs, the street, or even your grandmother's closet (I'm pretty sure there will be some good vintage pieces).
4. Stay organized. Blogging can be really easy if you do it the right way. Always carry a little notebook with you so you can write whatever idea that comes to your
mind. Keep the concepts arranged and it will help you to work better.
5. And last but not least, actually the most important tip: have fun! If you have fun and you're happy doing whatever you do, you'll do it good, and you'll also want
to improve in it. Hell yeah! that's why we do it, right?