-->

A COLLISION BETWEEN OLD AND NEW

If this was a 80s teenage girl blog I would probably already worn a high waisted shorts.That’s not the case (I would like being from the 80s), but I wear them anyways.They’re from the past (if you think that 80s means past), but as any big hit of the fashion world industry, they had resurrect and are actually among us (like ghosts maybe?) considered as a “vintage” trend. I personally love vintage things, but I also love ”new” things, basically things that are in fashion right now, so I’ve decided that a style doesn’t have to be “all vintage” or “all new”, you can be both at the same time if you unite the right things the right way, see how I’ve done it:
And which one is the “modern” part? will you be asking (or not), well I concede this position to the almost-birkenstocks. And I say almost because they’re not birkenstocks at all, just like ones but with a big buckle on the top. And we all know that lately birkenstocks have been worn by almost all the instagrammers and part of bloggers of this world.


Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.23 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.15 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.28 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.34 PM

Post a Comment

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.