-->

Paris || part 1

 I arrived from Paris the last Saturday, but i'll stayed there 2 more weeks if I could. It's such a beautiful place, and a perfect city. And don't forget the "crepes" and macaroons, which are the best part. I personally loved a second hand store full of amazing books and music, I would like to live there. You can also see the outfit I was wearing that day. My cardigan is from Pull&Bear, and the rest of clothing is from Srtadivarius. 

 Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.23 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.15 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.28 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.34 PM

8 comments

  1. paris looks amazing! nice photographs, looks great! x
    - Andrea
    www.phdfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nieces were also recently in Paris and told me yesterday about the wonders of this city! Therefore I understand that you like it so much!

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.