-->

Bohemian Spirit (Coachella Inspiration)

During this festival days most part of me (every part of me) wishes to be at Coachella. My sister and I spend the days watching and reviewing every photo and video from there, and it is just a supposition but I think i'll become addicted to it. Because this is what Coachella is, addictive. Music, sun, party and awesome clothes, what else can you ask for? 
In a few words, Coachella is just the perfect place to let your bohemian spirit bloom.


 see you soon xx

Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.23 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.15 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.28 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.34 PM

3 comments

  1. love it :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coachella is like boho heaven in festival form - everyone (including me!) wants to be at such an amazing event! I love the venue, the vibe, the musicians (especially HAIM!) and most of all, the fashion. I also have an obsession for looking at pictures of everyone's outfits there. I love the 3rd photos so much! AAAHHH I LOVE COACHELLA!

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.