-->

What I Got For Christmas 2013!

Hey guys! so It's been a really long time since I posted, I think I posted for the last time like 1 or 2 months ago and I'm really really sorry about that but I'm not gonna lie to you guys, so the truth is that I've been so lazy these last days because we're on holidays right now and I really didn't want to do anything so I just layed on my computer all day or I hanged with my friends or went shopping or whatever. But yeah, let's get this post started!
I know this is a little bit late to do this post but like i've said I just wanted to take a break. So as you can tell i didn't get a lot of presents for Christmas, well I just got two presents, but that's just a part because here in Spain we also celebrate the three wisdom kings. They're like Santa but multiplied for three. So I'm probably gonna get the most part of my presents this day, which is celebrated the 6th of January.

 So this is what I got till now. I don't even know where these things are from because you know, they're presents and I didn't buy them, so sorry about that. I really love the chelsea boots, I've been looking for ones like these since one or two months ago so now I'm really happy I got them. Then this necklace is the cutest thing ever, well it isn't my style at all but I think I'm gonna wear it anyways.

Hope you enjoyed this post, see u soon :)


Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.23 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.15 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.28 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.34 PM

1 comment

  1. Lovely boots!
    You have a very nice blog - follow for follow on GFC? let me know :)

    xx
    - behindtheattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.