-->

Not Like Everyone

 Sweater and bag: Stradivarius || Leggins: Bershka || Chelsea boots: Local store

Hi again blogsphere. I just post once in a week  month, and I don't even know what to say to you, this is a little ironic, don't you think? (yes, Alanis Morissette). You can't imagine how cold it was when I took this photos, but you can probably tell it just watching the first, this watching-the-horizon face is hidding a this-is-cold-as-hell feeling. 

I know this is not the typical outfit you'll see in practically every single fashion blog, but I try this to not just be a typical fashion blog but a lifestyle blog, and it can't be a lifestyle blog if I'm not myself. Some months ago I was worried about not being in fashion, I really did care about all the trends and I was obsessed with wearing things that the most important bloggers wore, but I stopped just for I second and I saw that this wasn't me, I was just being another fashion blogger, I had no style, I just followed fashion to fit into a mold and that sentence came to my mind: First I tried to define my style. Now my style defines me.
So keep this in mind, and remember that the most important is always being yourself, and not another same copy of this society. Stay true to you and everything will be ok.

 Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.23 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.15 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.28 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.34 PM

3 comments

  1. My fab. friend Claudia... good job honeeeey, I love it! (i don't care)?
    ¿dudas? no. mauajajaj

    http://joanasstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't worry about being 'in fashion'! Style evolves through experiences; therefore, we can't all have the same style! Plus loving your hair! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.