-->

Stripes

Ph. with joana from Joana's Style

Hi guys! :) Today's outfit is so fall, I really love this stripped shirt I'm wearing, it's from Pull & Bear, as you know, I'm very fan of this brand. My black jeans are from Stradivarius, they're a basic black ones so they go with everything. My leather studded slippers are also from Pull & Bear, and my leather backpack is from Blanco. It is a simple and comfort outfit because I don't like to go too dressy to school, hope you've liked this post, see you soon :)

Shirt & shoes - Pull&Bear / Jeans - Stradivarius /  Backpack - Blanco


Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.23 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.15 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.28 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.34 PM

11 comments

  1. love your bag <3 pretty pictures x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty post! I love your blog! xx

    velvet ghost| fashion blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Love the pictures, love your bag!

    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of these photographs are beyong gorgeous.I love how you guys use the camera.Truly enjoyed.
    xx

    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page
    Style Of OzOz

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice look and pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/win-15-dollars-with-coupon-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the last photos, and love the outfit too, you look so casual but still gorgeous with pull&bear top <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pics, lovely you! and such a cute blouse!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog so much
    I´m following your blog
    I invite you to follow me
    dezazu.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely photos

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.