-->

Back to reality

This summer has been awesome, but everything ends and summer is already over. Let's be honest, I've not taken too much care of my blog during this days. I've benn so busy spending a good summer days with my friends and having fun, that's what everyone does in summer, right? 
My back-to-school is coming so fast, and it's time to focus on studies, so I'll think I'll be out a long time since I get the necessary inspiration and ideas to make good posts and have more time for the blog. 
Finally, I'd like to show you some pics I love to inspirate you this Fall! What do u think?

 All pictures from various Tumblrs

See u soon! :)

  Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.23 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.15 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.28 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.34 PM

6 comments

  1. love the pictures! great Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great inspirationn <3
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comment on our site! SO many cool photos, lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with school! I just love what Ms. Chung is doing with the double plaid up above

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  5. great selection of pics!
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.