-->

Happy birthday to my blog!!!

About a year and some months ago from now I started thinking about doing a blog, I really liked the idea because I was already visiting some famous blogs like Style Scrapbook and Alice Point. And finally, one year exactly ago from today, the idea become real: I did it, I started a fashion blog.
First I sincerely was a little bit scared, I remember I always was thinking: Anyone will read my posts...But now, one year later, I see that I was wrong. I love and enjoy to show you who I am in my particular space, and I know that one of the best decisions I've took in my life is starting this blog. It has provided me a lot of new experiences and knowledge that I couldn't get if I never did it. I'm so so glad about done this, and that's beacuse I know that someone in somewhere is reading and enjoying what I write, and my interests interest to other people too. 
So all I can finally say is: thank you so much for beig part of this during one year!! Happy bday I want to live in L.A!! ^^



Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.23 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.15 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.28 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.34 PM

15 comments

  1. Happy Bday :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your blog, I love your style!

    laurakraagh.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guau! Acabo de descubiri tu blog, y me gusta mucho. Las fotos son lo mejor. Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy bday!!!! :3
    http://victoriapeace.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your comment on my blog! you have a great blog too - ive followed you would love it if you followed back :)

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk


    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. uncommonly but perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on a year! i remember being afraid at first too.. so worth is now after all this time!
    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!
    thanks for your comment in my blog darling :D
    i love your blogg too <3


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday ;)

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.