-->

Bye bye Google Reader

 So that's it: bye bye Google Reader, hello Bloglovin. This has been the tittle of some blogs' posts these last days. And for these who don't know it yet (what is very improbable), Google Reader is already over. Yes, it is shutting down tomorrow. So it means that from now, you'll can follow your favourite blogs via other digital platforms, and one of these is the famous Bloglovin'. 
I've said it in the last post, but I repeat: if you would like to keep following my blog, I recommend you to do it via Bloglovin. And I'll be thankful if you do it too :) This way you'll be aware of what happens in the blog and i'll love to know what you think. :D

Hope you do it guys! ^^

Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.23 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.15 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.28 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.34 PM

6 comments

  1. I am already following you on Bloglovin, and it is a plesure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. already following you too :)

    xxx http://littlemermaidss.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. mind to following each other??

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there love! I just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Please refer to this post for futher detail about the reward love (: I hope you have fun answering the questions I tagged for you <3

    xoxo
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dear friend Nice Pix Share Online.My pray with you Dear Friend......Got more Success Blessings in the name of GLORY.
    Join our Platform Part our Work.
    Behandling av kviser
    Restylane Sandnes
    Brystløft Stavanger
    Massasje Stavanger
    Elixir Cosmeceuticals

    STAY BLESSINGS!
    THANKS
    JOHNS

    ReplyDelete
  6. No me parece bien que ahora solo escribas en inglés....podrías hacerlo en los dos idiomas porque no todas entendemos inglés.

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.