-->

Blogspiration






OMG, isn't that crazy? In the last post I was wearing jeans and a sweather, and now, just some weeks after it, I'm wearing shorts and T-shirts. Is awesome how the weather has changed that radically here in my town, so so fast.
But yah, I'm here to tell you good news. First of all: School days are over! Yay! I'll not take care about homework and exams for some months! And I want to happily say hi to summer :) I'm so excited and ready to have the best summer ever, hope you do the same :D
In this post I just wanted to show you my favourite blogs, they're like my top 5 blogs, and I take the most part of my inspiration from their.
Ok, so the post is already over, but I want to tell you one more thing. I don't know why, but Google Reader is going to be retired on 1st of June, so if you guys want to keep following this blog, you've got to do it via Bloglovin. Just enter HERE, click the "follow" button, and that's it!

Hope you've enjoyed this post! ^^

Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.23 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.15 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.28 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.34 PM

8 comments

  1. they really are an inspiration! Great founds

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! i love them too
    and i luuuv your blog too >.<

    mind to follow each other ? hihi

    www.sparklingspike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all the looks!
    Good selection!
    xx from
    www.letourne-disque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post!! such amazing looks <33

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely blog! Thank you for introducing me to some new blogs! xx

    wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this all collection
    http://datingmenia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I just saw this, thanks :) Yay for summer!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.