-->

Nail Art

 Nude & pink. These are the type of colors i've used to make this nail art. I love nude colors, they are so simple and minimalistic (how I always say: less is more). And pink remembers me the Spring, flowers and good times. So I hope you like this nail art as me :)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.23 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.15 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.28 PM Screen shot 2013-03-15 at 11.06.34 PM

8 comments

  1. SÚPER COOL!!!! MAÑANA QUE ESTARÉ DE VACACIONES LO PRUEBO!!! GRACIAS POR VISITAR Y COMENTAR MI BLOG, TE SIGO!!!!

    www.coolontheblock.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a simple quirky idea! love it

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me ha encantado el triangulito en la uña :) Es una idea genial!

    http://thesecretcorner2012.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so pretty. i wish i could do any nailart but i'm just not able to.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good blog!
    A kiss from welovestylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.