-->

My Birthday Wishlist


1. Gold necklace
2. Black booties
3. Fluor bracelets
4. Ecru shirt
5. Casio watch
6. Burgundy beanie
7. Polka dot tights
8. Blue bag
9. Sky printed t-shirt
10. Gold headphones
11. Triangular ring
12. "In Vogue" book
13. Floral headband
14. Printed iPhone case
15. Skull bracelet
16. 212 V.I.P by Carolina Herrera

The last friday was my birthay, but I had no time to post, so today I want to show you all the things I hope to get. As you seen in the last post, I have the burgundy beanie. But I wish i'll get the other things soon. My favourite is the triangular ring :)

See you soon ^^

6 comments

  1. Me encanta el collar dorado 1 besote te sigo te pasas por mi blog? elmundodetirsi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome wishlist I especaily love the cloud tshirt.Hope you comment back x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanting all of these! Great wishlist, girl!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday! cute red beanie and cloud shirt :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola!
    Muy buena observacion a meter el reloj casio dorado... Es un buen clásico!
    Y sobretodo me encanta la funda del iPhone... Es muy original :D

    Un saludo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the things!!

    xx,
    www.sweetest-cotton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.