-->

Liebster Blog Award ❤


Hiiii! Today I want to tell you that I've been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award. The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

Here are the answers to the questions that Joëlle Regh from the blog My passion is fashion made for me: 

1. Who is your style icon?
I love Twiggy so much, she's so pretty and an inspiration for me too.

2. What do you like about blogging the most?
I love put "inspiration posts" with photos from TUMBLR and from other blogs because they help me to find my style.

3. 5 Top Designers
Dolce & Gabbana (they're my favourites), Christian Dior, Gianni Versace, Valentino Garabani and Yves Saint Lauren.

4. Which are your favorite Fashion Magazines?
I love so much Vogue and Elle.

5. Where do you get your ideas for your posts?
I get ideas from TUMBLR, fashion magazines and other fashion blogs for do my posts.

6. What are your hobbies except for blogging?
I love listening to music, the photography and writting too.

7. Your favorite place to go on vacation?
Obiously my favourite place to go on vacation is L.A, I hope to travel there one day.

8. What is your favorite TV Show?
I love Jersey Shore, they're all so crazy ha ha

9. What's your favorite snack food?
I love peanuts soooooo much!!

10. Do you have a favorite blog that you read daily?
The blog "Styte Scrapbook" by Andy Torres is my favourite blog, so I read it daily.

11. What is your dream job?
I would like to have a job related with fashion.


And these are the nominations that I do for the Liebster Blog Award:

1. Kristen from Stylish in Sequins
2. Patricia from Cool On The Block
3. Viktoriya Sener & Kseniya Verstunina from tie bow-tie
4. Tânia Ribeiro & Márcia Ribeiro from Pearls go Chic
5. Mary Volkova from Mary Volkova

My questions for you are: 

1.When did you decide that you like fashion?
2.Your favourite blog?
3.Describe your style in three words.
4.Who is your favourite singer?
5.Why did you put that name to your blog?
6.Why did you start blogging?
7.Wich is your favourite book right now?
8.What makes you happy?
9.What would you like to say to your followers?
10.What do you like of yourself?
11.What inspires you?


Rules:
1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you. Then create 11 of your own questions for the people you will tag.
2. Choose 5 people to nominate the award and notify (via comment, message, etc).
3. Link the tagger and the nominees in your post.


Kisses and thanks for my 23 followers, I hope to get the 30 soon ! ! :)

4 comments

  1. Paula la millor!:))05/08/2012, 22:17

    EEEEiiiiiiiiiiiii I looveee penyaa xuungaaaa!!! <3 <3 <3!!!!g

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© I WANT TO LIVE IN LA. Design by Fearne.